ASX 1.41% $64.57 asx limited

warrants thread, page-3

1. 9,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: warrants thread, remmy Hey guys , I know you've played with warrants in the past Remmy and saw your post on the topic .

But I thought I'd open an acct to atleast do a comparison sake in real time .
    ie; Pick a similar dated thing ? and watch the entry versus profit/loss and spreads .

As u say re large eto orders it can be a problem but so can dealing with the beloved market maker .

I'll pick a trending thing , not a swinging thing , to try and guage accurately the differences .

I really think the old fashioned Yanks way of just using a margin on buying or selling the physical stock is really the way to go .
    Sure the losses ,if in the wrong way , can be considerable but it's a much easier way to gain leverage without worrying about time value and manipulation in a thinnly traded instrument .

Soon as the acct is up and running I'll post some comparisons for interests sake .

cheers ge
    ps;Yolande if u can't accurately trade "TRADE" small cap shares u will get scalped alive in oppies ,futures , warrants etc .
    From your comments it leads me to believe that u place to much trust in what others say is going to happen without working out the price direction for yourself .
    Synthetics are more about volitility and getting the direction correct .
    I placed a trade under cba ? 2 weeks ago which was good for a couple of days [which I cut short] .
    But in 4 ish days the physical shares came off under 3 % yet the oppie series came off 85% .
    So how would u like to do 85% of your dosh in several days ? lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.57
Change
0.900(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $12.51B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.50 $64.85 $64.14 $7.113M 110.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 129 $64.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.57 27 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.