SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Can't get insurance lol! No way i would insure them either,...

1. 22,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Can't get insurance lol! No way i would insure them either, witch hunts everywhere these days, too many Lawyers with nothing to do i guess. biggrin.png

I couldn't believe they wheeled out Blair, they can't let him have another run, we've already had a painful dose of him.

The EU needs to grow up and show some respect for democracy and its longterm partner the UK, the EU so out of line not letting the UK leave properly and also for being cranky and draconian like towards them.  They all should have been working on free trade deal like other countries outside Europe have to rather than trying to con the public into thinking a May brexit deal was actually a brexit, the EU should be as accomadative as possible through the decoupling rather than a pain in the backside and being extra negative. The UK is not an enemy its a friend.

Boris the Buffoon is the man for the Job, no deal brexit chaos needs a Captain Chaos type of fella and Boris fits the job description and requirements imo, its not a time for nervous nellies and that BOE guy worries me a bit because he seems scared stiff, i hope he's got some good co-pilots to help him out if it ends up no-deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.