warren buffet...the optimist, page-24

1. 56,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    I think you're correct 9L. It seems what we are experiencing is being called the Global Sovereign Crisis (GSC) - much of which exists within Europe. Released details as of this evening have neither Italy or Spain even coming close the Greek fiasco. We also are not in a global scenario where interest rates have been increasing; the money flow is still occurring and even the U/S employment figures have been improving. I think it is is possible that the U.S could double dip, but it's highly unlikely. I'm waiting to capitalise on my view via trading the global indices/ currencies. BHP was cheap at $42.00 - now it is $36.60. Waiting for a sell off pre-open tonight, if it happens to take advantage of any short term swing otherwise I will watch. As I type London is lower once again - very few have any idea how to mark in the fall in the US rating - it's problematic as the new rating believes it may fall once more within 12 - 18 months and no precedent exists for this. *Buffet is a stalker for value & doesn't care if he picks the lows or not, as we endeavour to do.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.