VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

warren buffett goes clean tech, page-2

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Bjorn clean tech has been a while coming and i have invested in a few that have taken much longer then expected but their time i believe is coming. As this article suggests that the clean tech bubble may just well be what the tech bubble was in the early 2000s. I was invested at the time and wow stocks just went crazy on a daily basis before the ultimate bubble burst and demise of almost all of them. Hard part is which ones are the real deal but really within the bubble period most will go up significantly. Warren Buffet is buying clean tech companies and here we have the Sarich family buying into ERJ while deep in a suspension floundering to deliver on carnavon promises. So why have they taken a stake in ERJ while in this suspension and what do they know. They are interested in clean tech and energy conseravtion so guess they see the potential here many here had invested in prior to all these delays. ERJ stated that 150 million ERJ shares would be issued when Sarich took his position along with other private investors. Till now 130 million shares have been issued as part of that placement so 20 million shres are short so far. Id say that Sarich would have been part of the first 103 million shares placed so now what can he do with his experience to help ERJ move forward. Time will tell but clean tech will have its day and if ERJ can finally deliver some decent contracts then a major re-rate may be on the cards. I find it difficult to believe that the Sarich family would invest in ERJ through blind faith and that ERJ would be in such a long suspension unless they had a significant contract in the wings. Well time will tell and i have been wrong before as we all have in this stockmarket game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 55096344 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 86358455 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.