CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Howdy Ozbabe...Firstly I have to say that I believe the PTB have...

1. 908 Posts.
    Howdy Ozbabe...Firstly I have to say that I believe the PTB have been genuine in their endeavours and , at no stage, has there been a SCAM. In a previous post I alluded to the fact that NEW TECHNOLOGY is very difficult to introduce, especially by a small-capped START-UP. The BIG BOYS ie Schlumberger, Boart Longyear don't allow competing technology IN "without a fight" and they can get quite nasty. Their DOMINANT argument is that the technology is not proven in Commercial operation...so PLAY SAFE. The industry is quite conservative. Thats the CLRS story at present. As for Warren, he found a somewhat "cashed-up" vehicle to go "public",and having found it with Nanne and CKK, he is CONFIDENT in the future success of the 3000 Drill technology and sees a good return via Share Investment. The share registry is "wide open" for someone to take a "controlling" position and this could well be his "long-term" agenda. In the mean-time, he really BELIEVES in his own technology being the DOMINANT "money-spinner" in the near future...As to why the 2 CLRS "inventors" are NOT buying shares...It could simply be "no money"...but I suspect an EGO issue as Warren is, no doubt, the "golden boy" as far as Nanne and the shadowy PTB are concerned. Its a case of, CLRS will come off maybe sometime...cont'd

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.