TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

warro update, page-41

1. 56 Posts.
    Based on current valuations with consideration to know information to date the stock is risk valued at 4.5c p/share.
    Anyone in this stock at current market prices is doing well for themselves and there will be a correction once fracing and flow testing confirms commercial viability which ultimately is the information the sophisticated shareholders are looking for.
    If it doesn't flow correctly there will be a revaluation of procedure and then planning for W5.
    Lets not forget, they're not a one trick pony. Plenty of potential upside from other projects on the go.
    Lets face it, on the right news this could jump 300% in a day. Concern about ebs and flows of .2c here and there are just silly, and on what volume?
    Oh,
    A lot of mention has been made about how great EGO is at announcing drills etc. They had hype and got 4.2c p/share (roughly)... now trading at nearly half that. Classic example of hype news for superficial gains followed by a correction. I personally prefer the TSV approach myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.