TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Based on current valuations with consideration to know...

1. 56 Posts.
    Based on current valuations with consideration to know information to date the stock is risk valued at 4.5c p/share.
    Anyone in this stock at current market prices is doing well for themselves and there will be a correction once fracing and flow testing confirms commercial viability which ultimately is the information the sophisticated shareholders are looking for.
    If it doesn't flow correctly there will be a revaluation of procedure and then planning for W5.
    Lets not forget, they're not a one trick pony. Plenty of potential upside from other projects on the go.
    Lets face it, on the right news this could jump 300% in a day. Concern about ebs and flows of .2c here and there are just silly, and on what volume?
    Oh,
    A lot of mention has been made about how great EGO is at announcing drills etc. They had hype and got 4.2c p/share (roughly)... now trading at nearly half that. Classic example of hype news for superficial gains followed by a correction. I personally prefer the TSV approach myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.