XJO 0.70% 8,269.8 s&p/asx 200

warty wednesday, page-183

1. 9,803 Posts.
    Did you know bbankie has a street light system inside his office.. yup, its TRUE!.. I swear on me mums supphose.. and thats what determines whether markets go up or down or hover painfully.. but now they have the very difficult and severely taxing decision, emotionally and spiritually, for all amerikan bankers, to face.. yes, that was 'B'.. ankers.... and some help from he-zuus (wasn't there a beatles some by that name?), and its this.. heyyy zeeuus.. where the fug am I now? can I really rip them punters orfff some more.. will they really buy my overpriced overhyped paper if i sell it now.. ohh bbankie.. you're the best.. and cnbc/bloomberg.. you're worth every cent I pay for my chief salesman.. umm. ..strategist to appear.. regularly.. so now when all the suckers are short.. ohh thanks bbankie.. parcel has arrived.. I'm gonna fry every one of em with your money.. lights are green.. forever.. and i'll sell all my crip... higher prices.. don't you worry.. consultancies galore when you've left the bankers rescue squad..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.