LIN 3.70% 13.0¢ lindian resources limited

Warwick Grigor on on why Lindian Resources is "head and shoulders" above the rest

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Saw a post earlier on this interview, and this link popped up in my inbox this morning so thought I'd post the full interview:

Key takeaways:
    • Market reaction to MRE is not stock specific, it's about what's happened with the market generally:
    "It's just the way markets are moving at the moment. So it doesn't diminish my expectations of where this could go or what could be achieved at all."
    • Kangankunde is the best rare earths project in the world, and no one has really done the proper comparative analysis:
    "You might say, ‘well Company A or Company B's got more tonnage’, but the grade at 2.19% that's very impressive. If you look at Hastings with their projects in West Australia [the grade’s] actually below 1%."
    • Majors wanting a rare earths division would definitely be looking at Kangankunde
    "The more information, the more certainty that comes out. You'll find that these big companies are sharpening their pencils with the view that they're making a takeover."
    • Getting institutions involved is the next key step for Lindian:
    "To get above the current capitalisation, to go to the next level, you can't rely on the more hot-trading private client investors. You need to have institutions come along and say well let's accumulate a big position and take a 5-year view on this."
    • While there's a massive push for rare earths globally, only the big projects will move the dial - like Kangankunde:
    "The ones thinking of the downstream processing and who the customers are going to be, it's those companies that are going to be the ones to back."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $149.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.8¢ $171.1K 1.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 829614 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 173611 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ 685146
Last updated 15.49pm 01/05/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.