TTM 3.23% 3.2¢ titan minerals limited

Wary optimism

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    In view of the fact that we have had virtually no updates on production/progress by management, MIZ stake holders are anxiously awaiting this quarter's report. It is only natural that this thread will become crowded with different opinions regarding the quarter's result. Each of us will speculate .... from the best outcome to the very worst outcome. We are certainly at a very critical juncture and we have every right to be nervous.

Well, in answer to Goarmy's questions, I am warily optimistic regarding production levels, cost reductions and positive revenue. Our expectations are not likely to be exceeded. But that's okay. Even if the company comes good on 70% of its predictions, or reaches a 7 out of 10 on every prediction, we will be in a very productive space. Despite the excessive number of shares out there, I believe the share price will move. I have a warm and fuzzy feeling it will move up ..... maybe double .... but this is pure speculation. I am guessing it will fall back rather quickly, and it will take more than one positive quarterly to lift the MIZ share price from its present levels. Again that's okay. Rome wasn't built in a day. MIZ is going to take many months of hard work to reach maturity. Only those with patience and a long term view will reap appropriate rewards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $58.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $414.2K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 896934 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 236990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ 3854971
Last updated 12.24pm 30/05/2024 ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.