OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hey batboy With all due respect you've been calling the...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    Hey batboy

With all due respect you've been calling the shareprice to rise and just a minor glitch from 12.5 cents to now 2.3 cents...

So I hope for your sake 9.5 cents is achieved and other holders, but your accuracy on calling stocks up and down at least for OGX is not great.
    So would be keen to know how you think OGX is going to quadruple it's share price in 6 months.
    Itd need some really really good news. I think the only way it would get there would be to start producing 1000 Oz a month consistently for at least 3 of those 6 months.
    Is that possible ? Sure .. I mean Alaskan air allows companions animals on board flights and people have flown pet pigs on there. So the term when pigs fly is now a reality .
    But my opinion is chances in 6 months of that level magnitude increase is non existent.
    - we know the outgoings. Costs are back on the rise. From last quarter to this quarter it's increased 10 percent back to 2.9 million aud a quarter.
    - 1000 oz a quarter Cartesian payments due for ages, thatll hold down any rapid growth or expansion unless another CR or they burn through tranche 2/3/4 in a real hurry
    - the CR tranches. There is still a huge amount of tranche 1 that hasn't converted. Tranche 2/3/4 to come. Are they likely. Yes .Impact?about a 10-20 percent drop in share price minimum based on tranche 1 every time another 2 million is drawed upon
    - mgmt transparency. It's woeful. They say one thing do another. Miss their own goals on pretty much everything . They clearly indicate the company is doing this but instead does something different. That has significantly eroded the mkts confidence in the mgmt and in the investment and if it's high risk or moderate risk against its peers on the ASX
    - it can't really go any lower as a SP. If it does it's in real trouble. Why? This impacts any future capital raising needed .And it'll be needed. Col plant alone someone said 7 million. At 2 cents a share is 350 million shares or further dilution of 20 percent on 1.5 billion existing shares
    - further funds needed without gold production
    -joint venture, Anglo are not stepping in yet and it's unknown if they ever will
    -1.6 million of the last credit raise never paid to OGX, why is that? Shareholders need to know why, is there risk of a class action that this company misinformed the mkt? Is this why 1.6 million not paid? We don't know but it could be the case
    -country risk. Another truck strike. Labour strikes. Inflation is running ride in South America. Big issues there at the moment. Could be civil war in 6 months. To put in context I would feel more comfortable better on a civil war/ riots and country collapse in 6 months before I'd put money on OGX being 9.5 cents in 6 months
    -is OGX flavour of the month? Are people over it? Hell yes. Burnt too many times. No faith in the lack of transparency.
    - are there better gold companies on the ASX right now with the same risk profile and higher rewards? Hell yes. Pick any start up in any industry and I would bet on that over a company that keeps failing and no end in sight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.