OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Was Any Gold Produced In August & September?, page-40

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173

My take is they have CIL results. The results are terrible or not nearly as good as they thought and they are now trying to work out how to report priorities to be a discovery company again because they are going back to trying to find gold with the whole plant and back to basics approach a total failure and shambles.

The hesitance to release to market given the current state of flux with the whole ASX and that OGX are already in a really bad state financially and no investor support (or very little, the 1.6 million not paid points to this)

Imho I think it's a worse case scenario, no gold in the tailings. Or its in the 2g to 4 g a tonne and not that viable to continue with current affairs

Remembering Troy Resources gobbled up the ore close to surface then ditched this. OGX are already getting a second hand tenement that someone has flogged and no longer wanted.

So if I had a suit I wore for 2 years and then sold it for 50 bucks what's the chances the second person is going to say that suit is worth 2000 bucks... Slim to f*ing none.

Aimo.

Ive seen no actual results or proof otherwise. To the contrary,we have heard all these great stories of success gold is there f*ing blah blah f*ing blah, and where is it, seriously? They aren't mining any ore of quantity... Time to come clean this mgmt I think... They have been jerking around holders too long.

I don't even hold and f* it pissed me off seeing holders so stressed out not having a clue as to current status because mgmt are so bad at transparency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.