AMA 0.00% 4.3¢ ama group limited

yeah I made it.Did learn one thing - best to eat lunch before an...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    yeah I made it.

Did learn one thing - best to eat lunch before an 11:30 agm. It finished about 2:30pm.

There wasn't that much in the way of fireworks, just a lot of frustrated people.

Quite a lot of repeated questions about Alloair and the details surrounding the purchase of the master licence agreement, but there wasn't much in the way of answers. Still all very secret for some unknown reason.

The company has put forward a plan to the bankers and should have some sort of response in the next few weeks.

Some vendors are still waiting on some cash payments and the company is trying to come up with some way of making all the vendor payments over the next year.

Ray Malone(MR Gloss) did give a short explanation regarding his current attempt to remove all the present directors. His solicitor was asking plenty of questions regarding Alloair but with little success in getting details.

A team of people have been checking out the fixes to the manufacturing problems for the Alloair products at the Malaysian factory. this team (not sure who exactly) appear to be happy with the products now and manufacturing will now recommence. The large receivable relating to Alloair is not expecting the collected until at least January (assuming everything goes to plan). There may be some provision for this receivable made in the half year results but this has not yet been determined.

Rob Allan is stepping back from operational roles but will remain on the board. They've got the former Alesco MD Keven Clarke in to try to get things sorted out from an operation point of view.

IT looks like a rights issue might be on the agenda at some stage to try to raise some money and reduce debt. This is one of the options being considered.

they have 1 million remaining on their $35million banking facility.

One good point- KT cable has just had a record November month.

that's all I can think of at present.

Lets hope Kevin Clarke can get this company back on track. I wouldn't like to call it either way at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $220.6K 5.017M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 46579 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 489012 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.