NRL 0.00% 4.7¢ northam resources limited (application withdrawn 21 november 2022)

I see it as a positive and believe he was pushed out to make way...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 16 DECEMBER 2022 12:00 PM AEDT##
  1. 2,102 Posts.
    I see it as a positive and believe he was pushed out to make way for someone with a bigger pedigree to take this company to the next level. I believe the board is on something really big with this company and want the best man for the job, Anthony has only lasted 6 months doesn't that tell you something ! The board must have lost faith in him and Anthony was left with no choice but to resign or face the embarrassment of being sacked and thus jeopardize his future opportunities. Now we will never know the full reasons as only Anthony and the board knows what happened. Was he a poor performer ? Did the board lose faith in him ? Do they want someone with a bigger pedigree?

I'm sure he was a nice man but for me I don't think he was the right man for the job, his profile does not match my ambitions specially when you compare him to his peers in the industry

"ANTHONY CLOUGH
    Managing Director
    BE (Electrical)
    Appointed: 5 November 2010

Mr Clough has over 20 years experience in the Australian and International Coal Industry in areas of exploration, metallurgy, mining and process operations, mine and infrastructure design, construction and corporate management. He has been a founding director of multiple companies which have provided consultancy, management, operational and infrastructure solutions to the Australian and International Coal Industry. Mr Clough has extensive experience in the assessment and development of "greenfield" coal operations through to the refinement of existing operational entities."

Let's hope they are targeting someone from a COAL Giant (RIV, BHP etc...)

There was good buying late in the afternoon to suggest this is going to go higher and the big boys supported it well, if his resignation had been due to something really wrong with the company then those in the know and the major shareholders would have dumped this company down to the 10c mark or even lower to 8c where the GAP exists. If anything it was well received by the late trading actions we witnessed in the afternoon.
    The professionals always close the price at the end of the day remember that !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.