BCI 0.00% 25.0¢ bci minerals limited

Hi family. This is only my opinion. NOT related to BC Iron but...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi family.

This is only my opinion. NOT related to BC Iron but I'm hoping this thread is giving us a bit more freedom than usual to comment on off topic subjects. My friend hone did invite me to comment after all :)

Dividends are good but I'm not needing it for retirement. I try and look more at SP gains. That's important to say because most BCI holders are holders because of the dividend, so my story won't apply to most here on the BCI forum. Anyway...

I try to look for over sold sectors (sometimes rightly so) and see what the future holds for that sector. As in -- what has caused this sector to fall sharply and what would be the catalyst for this sector to climb again. The obvious sector at the moment is Gold. Some Gold producers have had 90% wiped off their value from their highs when the POG (price of gold) was $1800. A lot of goldies are in holding patterns at the moment since their production costs are around the same as the current POG ($1250 to$1350). A lot of experts such as Martin Armstrong are convinced gold bugs will be totally annihilated before the POG recovers. Some say $1100, some even think sub $1000.

http://armstrongeconomics.com/

It would take me pages to write about the current manipulation that's happening by China, with China buying US bonds, and in exchange, the US keeping the POG down through Comex paper Gold.

Can this continue forever?

If no, what will the POG go to?

At the moment I have brought a fair few over sold gold stocks and will probably continue to accumulate. I'm waiting for a clear bottom in the price. I personally believe the POG can't be held down for ever, and when investors see the POG has stabilizes or even on the way back up. The SP's of some of these gold stocks could POTENTIALLY go up a lot. Only my opinion. Please DYOR.

Good luck rmkpro.

Bye guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $721.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 25.0¢ $50.05K 200.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 28921 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 63099 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.