GCR 0.00% 0.2¢ golden cross resources ltd

was it a joke - chart -, page-4

1. 97 Posts.
    Bad close more selling.

Unfortunately market is impatient and without more constant updates from the company people lose hope and/or see other opportunities and forget about the nearology to PEX and other projects the company has on the go such as Cargo.

You would think those Airborne surveys would have been done by now so must be an announcement soon on that.

Good luck to everyone. It has held really well up until now but seems a few are getting restless.

Has good land position in Cobar area so just need to be patient however it would be good if we could get some more updates such as "surveys finished(or nearly finished) and results will be released soon".

28th August was over 3 weeks ago now and some of us watch this daily so things get magnified when updates are not forthcoming.

I just hope that the company doesn't wait for the quarterly to release a whole lot of info/results as this will have a watered down impact on the market ie. how many people read all of those quarterly's.

They have a lot of projects so should have more frequent announcements imo.

I think more is better than less, at least then we know things are moving along. In my experience investors fret and get seduced by other opportunities so I think the company needs to improve in this area otherwise people will jump ship.

It's simple, unless you call the company then the only way you know what is going on is via announcements.

Does anyone look at company's websites, I think most people wait for ASX announcements so I would have thought the best way to keep 1500 shareholders informed is via the ASX. I'm sure websites are of some use but we are all waiting on ASX announcements.

IMO share price should be a lot higher with all their projects and the market cap is tiny with everything they have. A good buy imo if management can get it all moving.

However, we sit and we wait.

Flipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.195M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 19591460 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 95000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.