If unknowns are the bread and butter of science what does that...

1. 6,472 Posts.
    If unknowns are the bread and butter of science what does that tell you? Does that not support what I said? They hypothesis and then track it down. Troubled, is just a word I used, what about, intrigued, the allure of the unknown, the eternal quest of WHY?

Brahman is the First Cause which sets all else in motion and Brahman is also that which is in motion so as to guide creation along its designated path of purpose and will to specific outcomes. The cyclic nature of Hindu Cosmology does not negate First Cause and the eternal sate of Cause, or infinite Creation.

I know what you said about matter and energy but you don't know that and neither do I. Was matter as we define it today? And energy kind of does nothing in a human context unless it is focused upon an outcome. We don't have to concern ourselves with alternative outcomes because this is the only one there is.

Maybe we should remove this discussion away from religion altogether. It is not essential at all to the debate. I do not believe in the God of the major religions. I do not believe in religious dogma.

The explanations are subtle, but they exist, the more science understands the better off we will all be, but science will never penetrate the dimensions of the subject of this discussion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.