Was It Designed?, page-1906

1. 6,761 Posts.
    That's not true, I'm not even remotely challenged by a conversation getting deeper, whatever that means.

I'm not big on conversations getting personnel and will disengage when they do, is that what you mean?

I have yet to have a single conversation with anybody on HC who is a religious fundamentalist who has stuck a conversation out to any kind of conclusion. Wotsup is the only Christian poster who will exchange posts until the conversation is exhausted even when he cops a lot of flack.

And I am not sitting on the fence, I hold a third position. Science and religion only contradict each other in the hands of people who choose to cause discordance.

The religious claim God and Creation, that Creation includes everything in this universe. Science is a quest for knowledge regarding every aspect of this universe so the religious should see science as the study of Creation. As for science, it has transformed and enriched human life. We take so much for granted that are the fruits of science, and even if they do not put a theological spin on what they do it is still the most wonderful service to humanity and religion if they had the good sense to realise it, because there is only one truth and both religion and science are governed by it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.