What to me is interesting is the human reaction to the questions...

1. 27,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What to me is interesting is the human reaction to the questions of God and the beginnings of the Universe (and also the beginning of life)
    Humans concede (most it appears) that the beginning of the Universe is a mystery but appear to accept that God / First Cause/ Creator /... just exists.

It seems that only those options that people can associate with everyday experience are accepted. The universe is not that simple and mostly does not confirm our everyday experiences.

For this reason, Hindu cosmology is rejected because in everyday life, time is not reset to start again, and a start or restart from a subatomic size is rejected because subatomic physics is not within our everyday experience,

We seem to know that within our everyday experience, we have no answer to how the universe started but seem to be happy to invoke an external agent having no clue as to what the agent is or what external means.

The human reaction to the question to me is as entertaining as the answer to the question is.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.