Yes I understand your take on this very well and while I accept...

1. 6,761 Posts.
    Yes I understand your take on this very well and while I accept the general natural processes, evolution, etc, we have nothing from within science that can explain the birth of a universe, life and human consciousness.

So much must be taken for granted by the materialist to get a materialistic universe without purpose and will over the line and I can't do that because there is no possible explanation for such a universe, life and human consciousness. The constituent elements of life come together neither involuntarily nor accidentally, this suggests that the infinite forms or organisms are inexplicably composed, who or what then is the composer.

We also have to deal with the fact that nothing can arise from absolute nothingness, as such there is a state of pre-existence from which states of existence must have proceeded. If not we have nothingness causes its own existence, therefore God, without us ever having any understanding of the nature of what is God force might be.

I do not believe in the God of religion, but logic and science can inform us as to some kind of essential reality that must exist if anything exists at all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.