We know this and accept this but that's not the whole story is...

1. 6,724 Posts.
    We know this and accept this but that's not the whole story is it?

Various extinction events and extinctions themselves have no bearing on the debate.

Clearly special creation or a literal Genesis has little to do with reality, evolution does not emerge from nothing but it's hardly the start is it?

Everything is connected and as nothing can come from absolute nothingness it is reasonable to suggest that a universe and life, relative order and fixed limitations did not cause itself before it existed. And even if this is a system that cycles over vast ages it still requires an overarching governance of some unimaginable quality otherwise one has to imagine that every tiny part of the universe somehow knows its place, engages in cooperative construction with each part independently aware of is place in the whole, it then places limitations and exactitudes upon the laws it prescribes to itself then it ignites life and proceeds to evolve when there is no need to evolve.

Not only evolve but introduce complexities that are unnecessary, I mean there are infinite variations of single-celled opportunities without the need to travel the path of evolving all the way to a human with extraordinary consciousness who can manipulate the very nature it emerged from. I mean surely you get it, right. What you suggesting as that nothing did this because that's how nothing works.

The system clearly expresses purpose and a will, the alternative is that nothing caused itself, organised itself, evolved itself, placed limits and laws upon itself because that's what nothing does. I'm not sure how science painted itself into a corner like this.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.