Was It Designed?, page-1980

1. 6,725 Posts.
    Read my post to DBT9 - this is more than moments of ignorance that we are passing through.

It matters not what is shrinking or what cracks people think God is falling into, the truth hasn't budged an inch and never will. There is no way for nothingness to cause itself before it exists. This does not in any way negate evolution, natural order, natural laws, etc.

A material universe that caused itself, grew from staggering exactitudes, limited itself, governed itself and then produced life so as to evolve a creature with the consciousness of the human who can manipulate the nature it emerged out of could not then have all the answers within itself. Something external to the universe and all therein contains the ultimate answers so we will never know definitively the answers to the big questions, but for the life of me and can not conceive how anybody can imagine that this all just falls together.

You can't take all the parts that make this work and then say there's nothing to look at here, evolution, natural law, limitations, exactitude of forces and mass, temperature, inflation and some form of God and religion in every culture in every part of history we can access, etc, etc, these are parts of the processes of the purpose and will that are inextricably and yet responding to an externally influencing force of some kind.

If not please put me right, give me a scenario where nothing does all this, because I have never seen one or heard of one that makes any logical sense.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.