MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

was it just a ruse?, page-3

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Perhaps Moosey, perhaps not, we'll see. I would think that if the money is not here by Friday evening we can conclude that it probably isn't coming and it's all been a big deception. A huge amount of shareholder confidence has been lost, not to mention shareholder value. Whilst it may not strictly be the fault of the board that AFHL have caused so much angst, they have I think mismanaged it and should give the current longstanding shareholders who have lost a lot the opportunity to get something back.

If the company is going to survive and there is going to be another cap raising at around 1.6 or 1.7 cents from someone other than AFHL, we shareholders should expect that the board would give us the opportunity to participate to some extent eg. all shareholders as at 22/10/09 (date of AFHL announcement) be able to subscribe for some shares at the same price as the big guys in the cap raising. I'm not sure if there is a mechanism by which that can be done, but if so, it would be fair to the long standing shareholders. If it can't be done like that, at least invite current shareholders to participate if they want to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.