CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Domum, that was a good post, however, I would just like to...

1. 112 Posts.
    Domum, that was a good post, however, I would just like to clarify a few issues.

"This being said,there are certain mines that can produce BOTH types of coal from the one product via a washing process and you may have noticed that some of CCC's mines do/will produce such a cross-over type coal."

Mines produce different products from ROM coal, (coal straight from the pit), and not from "product". This is undertaken by washing the ROM coal to remove stone, rock, and also to reduce the ash content if necessary. This process does not increase the CV of the coal.

To produce two different coal products, the mine would have to either mine different seams of different coal qualities, or be able to "split" the seam during production (if there is a change of quality through the seam) and stockpile on the ROM area separately. These "separate ROM stockpiles would then be washed separately.

The coal can also "blended" to produce different coal qualities for different markets or customers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.