OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

was ozl offered finance instead of selling, page-9

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56

And thank you too Gripper, and you too Geoff.

I dont think that there would be a whistleblower, I personally think that only one person acted with their own interests above shareholders interests, the rest were just inaffectual and allowed bad decisions to be made, that is just my view, I obviously have no solid evidence to base my opinion on.

I too would love to see some retribution, but I dont think the current preceedings will do anything to get real justice, hopefully Karma will prevail in time for me to at least smile about it all.

It wasnt just large shareholders, it was also even most here, shareholders had been overwhelmed and shaken by the GFC, and to many, any certain return was better than fighting for another solution to our crisis.

The instos are just playing with OPM, I didnt think they would vote againt the mgmt and board anyway, they will just take the safe option in most cases.

I hope most that were holding during those dark days are still holding, I also hope that our present board and mgmt, can break the shakles of the past mistakes, and be bold an honest, the dollars that are just sitting there are losing value and importance everyday, we need vision and decision makers, not fence sitters.

cheers grant

the above is opinion only and written without prejudice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.