CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

was simpson desert closed because of aliens?

1. 3,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Looks as if desperation waiting is upon us - so just a snippet about the Simpson Desert thereabout where the drillins are taking place. Apparently more than JH and CTP just looking for something HERE in the desert?

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,24643427-5006301,00.html 12th November 2008

"THE State Government has rejected claims the true reason for the closure of the Simpson Desert Conservation Park is "the presence of aliens".

But Environment Minister Jay Weatherill told Parliament yesterday that he could "not entirely rule out the existence of aliens in the park".

Online forums are running hot with conspiracy theories of a Government cover-up after the Environment Department on Tuesday announced parts of the Simpson Desert will be closed from December 1 to March 15.

The official reason is "a risk assessment identified that extreme temperatures constitute a very high safety risk" to local businesses, tour operators and other people in the area.

But bloggers to one website, Adventure Rider, claimed "something smells very funny indeed".

One contributor to the online discussion board wrote: "Aliens I tell ya, aliens man. They have found them and don't want us to know about it. Just like Roswell. I tell ya man, it's a conspiracy."

However, Mr Weatherill told an amused Lower House of Parliament during Question Time yesterday that there had been no close contact with extra-terrestrials - as far as he knew.

"I wish to assure the House that, in fact, no aliens have been detected in the park. But I will qualify that," he said.

"This is Parliament, and it is important that I do not mislead the House. They (aliens) have not been detected, at least by officers of the Department of Environment and Heritage.

"When we made the decision to close the park, we did not even suspect that there were aliens in the park . . . of course, I cannot entirely rule out the existence of aliens in the park."

Clearly enjoying himself, and egged on by Premier Mike Rann who called out "first contact", Mr Weatherill said he has no plans at this stage to send "investigators to establish that there are no aliens in the park".

Definately more than meets the eye first time around.
    Maybe our other secret farminers are aliens AND were they the ones that contributed the $600000+ ? Hmmm......

Sorry guys and gals - just passing time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.