LYC 2.73% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

was that a dfy @ $1.30

1. 22,593 Posts.

"....The use of simple principles and phases identifies and defines some of the key considerations for evaluating most trading ranges and helps to determine whether it is supply or demand that is becoming dominant and when the stock appears ready to leave the range..

This trading range that started near 3months ago with LYC, that we've been watching/nurturing all the way since day one almost, is forming imo into a near perfect structurally sound example of this type

(a once in a blue moon occurrence I think).

Now if we don't get slam dunked by our EU/US mates, :(

Will be awaiting the experience of being in the 'Markup Phase', if one develops.

"...Being involved in the mark up phase has major advantages compared to investing in either the accumulation or distribution phase:

• Price in the mark up phase is deliberately being moved up, therefore buying the short term pullbacks will be successful.

• Price in a strong mark up phase will see heavy buying during short term pullbacks.

• Price during the mark up phase often extends further than expected as this phase attracts a buying climax or blow off price action.

• The accumulation or distribution phase is normally range bound and is populated with false break outs in either direction with the sole purpose to bust stops.

• Profits are expected to be larger in the mark up phase.

Of course as always please DYOR.

Don't ever listen to anyone on a forum like this ref taking/exiting positions.

My positions though have/will be taken at all successful ST/LPS and then managed accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.170(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.40 $6.28 $12.65M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15037 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 38814 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.