FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Mike, I agree, CVN are cashed up, but FAR are streets ahead to...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Mike, I agree, CVN are cashed up, but FAR are streets ahead to the fact we are appraising a potentially massive discovery. Carnarvon must still get to that stage of exploitation. At this date they are still digging in the dirt to find the potential ground breaking field. To top it up, the free ride is over. Buttering up is a requirement, cause another fail or two will leave SH's scratching their head to fork out, as the top prospects have previously failed to meet expectations.

A thought too the lack of response in the SP post SNE-2, and to those lowering their expectations. The fact that we are receiving such limited information, I regard as a positive. Not many can hold bad secrets, because negativity always rears it's ugly head.

There are some phenomenal figures being bandied about. For Christ sakes we are only three wells old. I fancy if another five come good, this will start to make those of interest, or investment well and truly begin to salivate . There is nothing to suggest this couldn't be one of the biggest finds in the past couple of decades, and there is nothing to indicate otherwise. This mapped region is obviously a petroleum system heaven. With our initial concerns of this is too good to be true. Have a look at what Kosmos are uncovering slightly to the north. Wet dream, I think not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.