FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Zak, mods, and others, I apologise for my disrespectful images...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Zak, mods, and others, I apologise for my disrespectful images displayed this morning. I had no intention of making one sad sad. Even my family members thought it was in poor taste. It was a disgusting joke, but unfortunately I still find it amusing.

It takes me weeks to get authority from the smarter half to shift more coin into the trading account. Voila, I receive on Thursday. You BEAUTY!! Miss the bargain that morning, and find myself paying an extra 5% on Friday, what patience I have? Wake up Saturday morning, log on to Bloomberg, what Carnage, with a capital C. These handouts are gonna become as rare as rocking horse shit if I don't start nailing my timing.

Now I sit here and beg for CNE to save my ass. Please presenter can you serve up some ball tearing numbers, facts, promises, ANYTHING. My quest to increase my portfolio is down to a shoestring budget right now, says my lord. I must have news, better than expected news, bumper news. The ops update on the 19th is beginning to be a more important date than a family members birthday, PLEASE deliver!!

In six months we can live happily, ever, after. So I keep saying every six months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.