ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

Talking about some shifty business….See PT's comments posted by...

1. 152 Posts.
    Talking about some shifty business….

See PT's comments posted by a fan below on this HC forum entitled Top stocks q and a by Phil Thomas on shorting the stock when PT says....

"It is done in BHP all the way down the market cap line. Under the Corporations Act, a
    client must tell the broker about a short sale and the broker is obliged to tell the ASX. But at
    present there is a grey area around the definition of a short sale.
    Currently only true or "naked" short selling must be reported to the ASX. It is limited to
    sufficiently liquid stocks and has other rules limiting the power of short sellers to move the
    market."

Grey Area? It was a mystery to me and didn’t mean much when I read it until I got my trusty Australian Newspaper this morning.

Just two little words I know but very meaningful this morning 6th March 2008. I love to solve a mystery.

Re: THE SAID GREY AREA HE SPEAKS OF

On today’s front page of the Australian under the heading "STOCKBROKER SKIRTING RULES ON SHORT SELLING" and then to page 20 article. Refers to "OPES PRIME" of which Mr Blumberg is a principal shareholder. It seems folks that Mr Blumbergs mates over at Opes Prime regularly utilise said grey area in shorting stock.

Have a read of that and then have a think about it. Then remembering the said grey area he speaks of above go to Opes Primes website and have a look see there.

Opes Prime’s shorts don't make it to the ASX shorts list. Dear oh Dear.

So if you people are still wondering why the stock is at these levels then you need to DYOR and have a real good think on it.

Jeezil you might get your stock yet buddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $763 84.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2062500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 796631 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.