ADY 0.00% 0.9¢ admiralty resources nl.

Obviously insider info being used to make huge money on ADY. The...

1. 2ic
    5,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4731
    Obviously insider info being used to make huge money on ADY. The volume and price picks up before announcement and is sold into at heavy volume at the top. Shares quickly drop on continued selling (shorting) by those that know no more announcements to come and the caost is clear IMO.

This has gone on with ADY for years and certainly very interesting to find that not all shorting needs to be reported. Money for jam for those given the nod about when shorting is safe. They make good money on the ay up and down. Must be a bit narked about a consolidation spoiling the party to some extent down the track.

Another interesting bit added at the end of the announcement was Blumbergs interest in maybe coming back for RLL position. Says to me that IO is a dog but good upside for easy position at RLL. Same move that PT is making.

In hindsight the share price tops are always obviuous but only the insiders can be confident of when to short hard when the next announcement out of the blue could be the one to blow them out of the water. I wonder if PT has looked into the shorting of ADY and price action, seen the obvious association of Opus Prime involvement in ADY trading and quietly given Blumberg the push trying to clean up the act?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1497 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.