PDN 4.91% $8.33 paladin energy ltd

was the 30th october the key...

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I'm seeing 38.5c on the 30th October close and todays as a base. Go back to 6th September 2004 for similar numbers. With the production plants in place and producing, let alone everything else including other sites and prospects and a partial asset sale coming; or at the least no shortage of interested parties to get a % of the business for $ on an improving market the share price levels are v. cheap. Seeing this month as pivotal across many Uranaium's and REE's/producers (Lynas). Got involved with Lynas at 34.5c. 30th October and 1st November a base at 33.5c Its been rising last three days, that's a result for Lynas. Plenty of AGM's, GM's now, clear outs and re positioning being done. The bet is that Paladin gets a partial sale or gets more $$$ from outside investor. I find it hard to believe this wouldn't eventuate. If the sloppy way the 70c book build was done hadn't of occurred I think a similar tracking of July-November price would have been present like many other Uranium's and REE's. Factoring this in I personally see this 40c level as the point and 38.5c as the W. Maybe its just how my mind works but I'm seeing a similar picture and expect an uptick tomorrow and stable to the upside up to the AGM. I believe a strong recovery when the masses believe this company will be fine (which it will be in my humble opinion) Everyone knows the value of these assets and their production capacity and life and at a better price, even 45$lb or 50$lb the price will rocket as it has the capacity to offer real returns which would allow a SIGNIFICANTLY higher share price against EPS.

Considering what's at stake I feel very calm despite the tangible nervousness out there on this. Don't fret. Soak up the fear and enjoy the benefits when things get going.

I'll be watching tomorrow for a higher close followed by another and another...

My opinion, thoughts and strategy. Happy to invest long term in a great company that helps provide clean energy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.33
Change
-0.430(4.91%)
Mkt cap ! $2.490B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.61 $8.68 $8.28 $23.77M 2.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9135 $8.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.36 2699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.