RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

was the announcment deserving of a 2 day tradi, page-10

1. 2,084 Posts.
    If FMS didn't give you report, you would say it hides something from you and caused your fingers burnt. The market crowd is easy to deal with if you could put the money into its pocket but it is hard to deal with if whatever the reasons they lose the money.

They tend to get the easiest and happy way but never want to take the responsibility. The transparency is good to everyone and everyone could get what they want.

FMS board is responsible and its conceptual IO is much less than the JORC and if anyone read the drilling report carefully and should know what would come from the maiden JORC.

What FMS board could not control is the market expectation and sentiment. The blaming is understandable but FMS board could not do anything. It could not decide how much IO in the ground.

In long run the selling after JORC is not bad thing to the shareholders. These who sold need the exciting news and events everyday otherwise they would try everything to cheer or fret based on the environment change. However FMS board could not control the environment except to do it should do.

The problem is a lot of traders are trend followers and tip takers. They don't have their minds but want to get the money. However Mr Market has given what they want. They do want the quick foods but when Mr. Market took the charge they have to blame anyone they could since they don't know something wrong with themselves.

I want to gamble the pennies for dollars but if I could not get my dollars, who's problem?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.