RHK 2.35% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

was the announcment deserving of a 2 day tradi, page-26

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi jcoulter, don't worry anyone could destroy our FMS IO, which were not put by these guys who said our 476mT IO are rubbish. Two things decide the future of FMS IO:

1. Quality/price ratio since the size and quality have been roughly defined by the maiden JORC. It would defines the margin of the price and value and risk premium.
    2. The global economy trend after 2010 and FMS cash position. It would make all of boats in IO river to float up or crash down further or destroyed.

I have not finished my sensing for the above two big things and could not make my judgment very soon. However I do feel very safe since the market still could expect 250mT more to add into FMS IO vault and without matter the traders happy or not FMS has got its basic value for its shareholders.

It is the time for us to get into more understanding of our FMS IO quantitatively in some technical depth and focus on if the market become hot again what FMS IO would be roughly priced. We do need to sell high enough after we buy at extremely low.

I don't agree with any comparison between FMS and UMC since no any two dogs and swans are the same and sell at the same price in the market. The comparison shows the childishness as a market decision maker who picks up the little but lose the soul. No soul would result in the losing.

However it seems those guys from UMC have put a lot of time to know the IO technically. Some of their posts technically are very helpful. The first stage to gamble our pennies for dollars has been finished. We need more to get the insight, vision, and pondering about the future to get a strong gut.

Hopefully before next big exciting or disappointing event, I could make my mind and I could steer my FMS IO boats positively, wisely and emotionally.

Good lucks for all of tough FMS shareholders. We are the men and women who are making our future even we could not avoid some little mistakes but so far we have done very good job and force the UMC guys to compare their IO with what we have.

We have got the IO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.020(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 87.0¢ 86.5¢ $1.924K 2.224K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1316 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 6412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.