XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

was the bail out package withdrawn, page-40

1. 2,473 Posts.
    hey there volt!!!

I've not checked out hotcopper for a few weeks, been way too busy, BUT knew you'd been looking at this whole thing very rationally!!1

none of it surprises me, if you look back over HC i was making comments about 12 months ago that the markets would do what they are doing now - pity i was 12 months too early!

one would think i'd be raking it in right now cause i've been short a lot this yr, but i've stuffed up completely and the way I've structured my trading, i got 'caught' by a falling aussie dollar to the point i'm now not able to place a trade!! whats worse, i've not been trading currencies at all. its just the way my trading is structured it is biased towards a strong aussie dollar - so i've been caned!!!

otherwise, man, would i be out there buying right now

this current market is a license to print money - if you have some!!

moved my super back into high growth this past week, it'll now be picking up some nice cheap assets!!

all the best folks and commiserations to those who've lost heaps - the good news ... you can come back from ANY SITUATION!! keep hope and heart!! rebuild and come back to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.