PAA 5.13% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Buckland I get the feeling that no matter what is said or...

1. 143 Posts.
    Buckland I get the feeling that no matter what is said or achieved you are going to have a skeptical view on PAA

First of all is Aston, Dr Roger Aston not Ashton, it's no wonder you can't find any information you are searching for the wrong person.

Secondly do whatever research you want but Dr Aston was the chairman of CYP in its early days and through its critical research phase however I feel you will find some negative slant to put on this given what I've observed of your posts

Finally do you understand that if PPL-1 was an approved drug that could allow existing Chemo drugs to work with the same effect but with 1/100th the dosage and toxicity you'd be talking about a $100 Billion Dollar drug?

Of course it's not proven at this stage but it is showing potential and promise and given the multi multi Billion Dollar upside it's not hard to see PAA a lot higher than current levels as it progresses its journey from concept to potential reality

If you want an exciting Biotechnology stock with a promising drug with enormous upside THATS at an exciting phase of its development but carries risk too your in the right place

If you want a safe Biotechnology stock with proven assets may I suggest COH or SRX to you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $95.38K 475.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135256 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 79851 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.