PAA 5.13% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Buckland I wish you well on your investing journey but I'm not...

1. 143 Posts.
    Buckland I wish you well on your investing journey but I'm not going to spend my time replying to you much more as I'm repeating myself and your not really doing your research and really I think you don't want to see the positives here and I'm sure I'm not the only one reading your posts who would think this

Dr Roger Aston was Chairman of Cynata and a driving force behind its research in its early days prior to its acquisition by ECQ. His name isn't mentioned much because after during the acquisition of Cynata Inc by ECQ he stepped aside to pursue other ventures

See the announcement dated September 10th 2012 page 5 you will see him listed as on of 3 key executives and founders

As for the drugs value you do realise those figures you quoted were annual figures

The Cancer therapy market is a $42 Billion per annum market

So if a new class of drug emerged that allowed existing drugs to be as potent and effective as they currently are with 1/100th the dosage and so 1/100th the toxicity then yes you'd be looking at a drug that would be worth $100 Billion because whoever bought it would be able to use it in conjunction with their drug to take the bulk slice of the $44Billion per annum in sales

We are very far away from something like that but as I said we are on the journey towards that end destination and have had some exciting and promising initial results and so should be a lot higher

Let's see how long the market takes to wake up to these FACTS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $95.38K 475.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135256 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 79851 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.