PAA 5.13% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Kenonthemove, I find it confusing that you were willing to put...

1. 143 Posts.
    Kenonthemove,

I find it confusing that you were willing to put your hard earned money into this for so long (back in May at 1c), and now here we are 1 year later and we are starting to finally get some results and clinical vindication of concept and you have sold out. In my opinion you have done what many people before you have done (myself included) - you've been on a paper loss for so long, that as soon as you could you took your money out and ran, and have been left with a bitter taste in your mouth.

It's a little like lining up for grand final tickets in a huge queue and then leaving just when its your turn to buy tickets.

Surely a learned, educated person like yourself is aware of the myriad of research out there concerning anthelminthics and cancer supression. This company has commenced Phase 1/2 trials expediently and have been able to show haematological suppression of a tumour marker in all 4 patients.

The news is only just beginning. Unfortunately you won't be on it to reap the rewards that you deserve after being a long suffering holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $95.38K 475.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135256 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 79851 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.