PAA 2.78% 18.5¢ pharmaust limited

Call it irrelevant and jump ship if you were looking to make a...

1. 132 Posts.
    Call it irrelevant and jump ship if you were looking to make a quick buck, but the truth is such a result represents one small step in the right direction, i.e. consistency with expectations of PPL-1 based on previous results such as enhancing chemotherapy with no toxicity, its ability to destroy tumor cells in vitro and obviously researchers see potential for this drug in canines too. Hence a reduction in p70S6K (tumor biomarker) expression is a step in the right direction and consistent with expectations (as opposed to no reduction at all where high levels of expression are associated with aggressive metastasis, and poor prognosis/survival rates).

What is also important is that in terms of moving forward, this points to the feasibility of conducting a subsequent trial with more patients and perhaps at higher doses. These might be criticised as merely baby steps but as we all know one must learn to walk before running and kicking goals. So at this juncture PPL-1 is continuing to proceed in the right direction. Of course re-entry at well below a SP of $0.01 would be nice wouldn't it? But I'm not too sure about that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $89.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $111.6K 601.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 169572 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 613756 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.