MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

was there a bad ann. since thur. , page-2

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    My error, for readers and investors it was not lots of sellers it was as usual a one main seller and buyer who took it to $6.69 then down to its near days low of $6.48 nothing surprises me now it could well go back to $6.00 why the hell dont investors send an email to ASIC about manipulation ive done it many times but I am but one person. The company cannot do it ... send an email ASIC can go back many years for details on every trade I would love to see this mob fined millions for fabricating buys and sells to entice small investors to part with thier MSB shares not to mention , we buy hold and would increase but for them . As a comparison look at the Reject shop $17.63 up 0.13c on the ASX today If we did not have a monkey on our share price back( Which to the non informed has not increased thier stake but has taken millions on day to day week to week manipulation trading (over the last 2 years ) some how read this may say im over the top but I still spend many hrs. looking and learning in fact one of my long term prospects went up 50% today its a baby and yes its stem cell ... Cheers Vin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.