Was there a palestinian land, page-4

1. 2,754 Posts.
    I think that most Palestinians were in fact a group of several different nomadic tribes, from what i have read the only ones predominantly referred to as Palestinians in the past came from an area of Syria called Philistia referenced in the past as the Philistines, keep in mind that the Jewish were predominantly nomadic as well and again the only area referenced to the Jewish as their area was Judea but the 12 Tribes wandered over the same lands as the Palestinians and deep into Egypt, so maybe Egypt needs to give up some of it's lands to the original nomadic tribes.
    It's all a vexed question really if we except that all humans migrated out of the great rift valley of Africa, then that is the only true homeland for all of humanity, the rest is land that was conquered by various tribes throughout history and as we know from history the victor rules until vanquished, so where do we draw the line, from what i have seen and experienced land only belongs to those who are strong enough to hold it and warring over land has never been about anything other than acquiring resources for one group at the loss for another, i wonder what will happen should we trek out into space and discover new planets with great resources and a less developed population, will humanity just take what it wants or will we perhaps exchange technology for those resources so everyone benefits and how will we respond should there spiritual life be very different from our own, humanity unfortunately has a long way to go.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.