NWH 2.62% $3.35 nrw holdings limited

Good post Descripser,Insominac, you're entitled to your opinion,...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Good post Descripser,

Insominac, you're entitled to your opinion, however, I tend to disagree. This was not about margins. This was as PA said yesterday almost like a Price Selling mechanism. The dividend was drastically cut and income investors punished it like they did with so many other stocks that cut their dividends. BL has called it 'Dividend Sin' on Eureka Report, and whilst I tend to agree that short term their will be a bit of consolidation, I GENUINELY believe that medium term and long term this company will reward shareholders. That is, IF management continue to be prudent and kick small goals (win the odd contract), the china story continues at relative pace, and with interest rates remaining relatively constant. From a top/down view, if the AUD lowers, miners WILL be back in focus and I cannot envisage why the creme of the crop in the MS sector won't do well. As Charlie Aitken always bangs his desk about the FOMO, and that is in M&A activity. We haven't even begun to see this unfold. Sure mining activity has peaked, maybe even bottomed, but as value investors look for bargains a company on a P/E of 6 will not stay around this level forever.

Anyway I could be wrong, but I've seen this in other sectors, not just mining. Media was and still is a good example...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.35
Change
-0.090(2.62%)
Mkt cap ! $1.524B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.39 $3.41 $3.35 $3.522M 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 64140 $3.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.36 1488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.