RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

a full moon last night???Did I miss some significant...

1. 502 Posts.
    a full moon last night???
    Did I miss some significant astrological event...cos all the fruitcake downrampers are coming out today on the RRS thread!

Just to illustrate the sheer ludicrousness of the downrampers - exhibit 1: Psychosis.

Claims to be 17 yrs old (lol)...but has a mortgage??!

re: where are they (Psychosis)
    Code: NMS - NEPTUNE MARINE SERVICES LIMITED (Google NMS) Post: 2188476 Reply to: #2187851 from HBSWRX Views: 119
    Posted: 13/10/07 17:12 Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: No Stock Held From: 116.240.xxx.xxx

New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    Patience Alba, just a few more years and its bye bye mortgage lol

Pyschosis, there's an opening on pongo's downramping RRS crew, seeing as eldersxl/amsas was booted off the team dishonourably today.
    2IC scarva will give u the rundown on what's entailed.

Word on the street is that warnie's the odds on favourite to replace him (after all, warnie IS a self-confessed superior investor to billion dollar funds - beat that, matey!), however u may stand a slight chance (strong likelihood of some backhanders happening though, so play it dirty, & get used to it).

Psychosis, God bless u too, young man.

LOL

cheers
    Marny

PS Meanwhile, as these posters litter this thread while holders await news, real progress is being made on the RRS/AOI front, as drilling is scheduled for 1Q08.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.