this seems like a reasonable thread to drop the start of another...

1. 9,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    this seems like a reasonable thread to drop the start of another fantastic story from the very heart of the Trump Administration.

tall tales barely does it justice as a descriptor but Trump’s spiritual adviser Pastor Paula White has got some real form in pushing the envelope.

first though, here isn’t the place to dwell on Trump actually having spirtual adviser. that said, there is something disturbing about Australia’s PM being on chummy terms with a US Administration that has its share of ridgy didge, genuine 100% whackjobs.

today’s story comes Saturday’s edition of patheos.com.

tHe start goes like this

”Tall Tales: Trump’s spiritual adviser Pastor Paula White claims she “saw the face of God” while visiting Heaven before being sent back to the White House.

”Recently a video has surfaced where White claims she had a “divine encounter” where she saw the “face of God.” In the video White tells her congregation:I literally went to the Throne Room of God.

”” There was a mist that was coming off the water, and I went to the throne of God, and I didn’t see God’s face clearly, but I saw the face of God … I knew it was the face of God.“

”White continues:

””He put a mantle [on me] and it was a very distinct mantle. There was a mantle, and I saw it very distinctly, the color was like a goldish, a yellowish goldish … and then I saw the Earth for a moment, and [God] brought me back, and he put me in certain places, one being the White House, one being certain continents.

”Trump’s spiritual adviser concluded: “:I didn’t come out of that really until the next morning.””

”White is no stranger to making ludicrous statements. Earlier this year White issued an order to end “satanic pregnancies,” claiming that she had taken “authority over” all “satanic pregnancies” that seek to harm Trump or the church.

”And last year White claimed she made the White House “holy ground.”

” At the time the arrogant and profoundly deluded White proclaimed: I have every right and authority to declare the White House as holy ground because I was standing there and where I stand is holy.In other words,

“ White believes that everywhere she goes is “holy ground” because God is with her, and she has the power to make the White House “holy ground” simply by her presence.”

cowa bunga.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.