CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

LOL, you have to laugh otherwise will go homicidal. Its starting...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    LOL, you have to laugh otherwise will go homicidal. Its starting to look like something to rack up capital losses. The SI deal was encouraging but wasnt the reason why I participated in the CR so have to really have a hard think now.

I feel there is one quarter left in the company. Its really do or die, not due to the SP but the companies about to raise capital to get through the year. They will have to go defensive on their managament of cash and not upgrade the 2nd furnace let alone buy a 3rd...so stuck with existing capacity that is only able to make 1500-1800 units a year....THATS IF WE CAN EVEN SELL THAT MANY! ?????

So, yeh...I participated in the CR as we were 12 months away from Alliander kicking off the 600 units with their own subsidy to go with German govts. As a network and gas suupplier they are the most motivated to push distributed power along.

And EWE are down for launching their Bruns boiler-Gennex units this year. EWE are pushing it appears for mCHP to support their renewables in their distributed generation model.

Then the small hope was E.On and Ideal doign something post Soft-Pact which concludes around August this year. A two year contract with SI was great...but there is nothing to say those markets are not where the German and Dutch grids were 4 years ago and only now stating to have the infrastructure to support smart grids and effecient fuel cell mCHP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.