GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

WA's wet weather, page-45

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi Upstart, It's incredible to read some of these articles about these severe weather related events in WA. It's a wonder that more people don't lose their lives in these traumatic events. It was an interesting comment about the Phillips River Bridge being completely washed away, and it was "built to last this time".
    I may be off the mark here, however, it would seem sensible and plausible to me, that Galaxy would need to have some contingency plans in place, due to these severe weather events, so that their product can be trucked to the Port safely and securely. By this I mean obtaining weather forecasts ahead of time, trucking most of the product in fair weather, and stickpiling at the Port as much as possible. I know that it's not always possible to predict these severe weather events, as some of them seem to come out of the blue, and their severity unknown, catching everyone out, and causing so much havoc and devastation. It would be interesting to know how this news is affecting Galaxy presently!

Happy Valentine's Day to you, and all forum members! Galaxy chocolates and roses for everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.