KPO 8.33% 1.1¢ kalina power limited

Wasabi, page-10

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    "stop plaguing these forums with your emotionally charged comments"
    giphy (2).gif

Sure i'll try to work on that, my emotions are out of control in here, I know I wasn't the guy who was calling a sell in here when we were at 15 cents, I wasn't the guy who bought under 5 cents and sold at 14 cents either, I am the emotional guy who never sells right?

I am actually pretty emotional, the emotional I am feeling it's called happiness being up 2 bags on my heads and 5 bags on the options, feels pretty good you should try it, seems alot more pleasant than the emotion you are showing.

I did buy back all my heads at 10 and 9 cents and, so I am now down a whole 5% on that right now, how do I feel about that 5% loss pretty good, better than those that bought the recent IAM P&D.

How embarrassing of me though to not answer your question which was completely answered in the post above mine and in countless other posts that your could have found with just the slightest amount of effort.

I'll just get back to stacking my money, you can go check the truth detector your bank account it tell no lies, mines looking fat i'll keep doing what I do no stress here, seems my emotionally charged love affairs just keep paying off, lucky me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $29.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $44.81K 3.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3403081 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1623771 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.