KPO 5.56% 1.0¢ kalina power limited

Wasabi, page-11

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I think this thread is getting a little off track. I would like to thank @valincarter for his input (once again) very interesting to say the least.

The point I think you are trying to convey above @shlimski is what happens if the Sinopec deal 'fails' or we do not get any follow up sites allocated to Kalina. In the event of this situation you express concern that the "medium-term prospects are ****ed" . Why this is a valid point of view, I think it is unlikely to happen and the risk of this is already priced in to the deflated MC.

I have modelled the potential payout for the Sinopec deal and even if there is a 10% chance we win just a couple of sites this amount = far greater then the current market cap for the company. Stop and think about that for a second. There are heaps of stocks on this forum that are trading at much higher MC and valuations that do not have any existing contracts or revenue streams.... not even a foot in the door.

What I am trying say is.... even with a ridiculously low probability of winning sites... you will make money on KPO. I think this is the point @thunder54 is trying to make when he says you have to be willing to invest in these grade of stocks and accept that it is still a risk. NB: albiet one of the best I have seen in a while.

Not to mention all of the other avenues we have to sell this product... @valincarter has mentioned quite a few from the AGM if you go back and read his posts.

RR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $3.547K 373.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 8513270 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 647959 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.