CYL 0.65% $3.07 catalyst metals limited

WASC award Superior the Dampier Plutonic stock., page-28

1. 1,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496

Swiss Gnome Spot on. It reminds me of the initial invasion of Normandy WW2 where the allies landed on the wrong beach. The SGI naysayers who I have on ignore (other than Singlemalt) are not only fighting the wrong battle but the wrong war!

Given that there is 100% UNANAMIOUS and UNEQUIVACOL SUPPORT and ACCEPTANCE by SGI’s OWN BOD’s, EXECUTIVE MANGEMENT, MAJOR SHAREHOLDERS, and CREDITORS for the merger. The question therefore is why are they complaining and vilifying people on this thread and not the major protagonists listed above who will determine whether or not the bid is accepted ?We here on hotcopper CYL thread have no impact on whether the T/O happens or not, whatsoever!

So, If I was a disgruntled SGI shareholder, I would be asking the following questions of SGI’s BOD:

No update on cash position since January 2023! Why?

IF SGI is cash positive, why did SGI take out an additional and expensive $5m bridging loan? Why did Auramet need an arrangement with CYL before issuing the loan?

Ms Tamara Brown spent the last 2.5 years trying to sell SGI. What happened? Who was interested?

Oddly, given that most T/O targets rise in price SGI has fallen from 34 cents (T/O announcement) to now 21 cents ($26m MC!!) Why?

Share trading volume has dried up. Those who wanted out early have gone. There was early huge selling volume on the T/O announcement. Ask who were the buyers? Majors? CYL? Others?

Who amongst the SGI major shareholders and creditors participated in the $22m CYL capital raising?

How many executives have golden parachutes? And how much?

So disgruntled SGI holders go and fight on the right front where it matters.

In the meantime, I am more excited about CYL prospects and going concerns in Tasmania and Victoria. IMO huge upside (incredible grades and intercepts). This is a game changer. Can any CYL long termers give me an opinion on these assets? Thanks in avance.

Last edited by kori: 22/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.