XJO 0.42% 7,718.2 s&p/asx 200

1. I'm not interested in shared space - anyone else on this...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    1. I'm not interested in shared space - anyone else on this thread from Hervey Bay? I'm a bloody long way from Adelaide Treggs and I'm not moving (I don't have a mullet for a start, so wouldn't fit-in in S.A.!)

2. Shared decisions by a large number of people are not what I had in mind Joalsa. To make a hedge-fund type arrangement work you would need some form of decision making structure like any sensible, modern business. A collective with consensus decision-making doesn't interest me at all.

3. Maybe we could consider operating like a hedge-fund with paper-trading that any member could replicate with their own account if they wished. That way the capital contributed would be negligible - only the cost of the technology.

4. I'm interested in whether a group of people with disparate backgrounds, trading approaches, world views etc. can act collectively in a way in which the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. If that isn't the objective then we are just forming a social club. I'm not interested in a social club.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.